Recipe of Homemade Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren't that bad. Using them for your lone source of hydration, however, is dumb. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water consumption.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don't overlook that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to turkey meatballs in thai red coconut curry recipe. To make turkey meatballs in thai red coconut curry you need 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Prepare of Turkey ball ingredients:.
- You need 500 gr of minced turkey meat.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 stalks of green onions, finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of lemongrass paste (you can use fresh lemongrass, take the white part, finely mince it).
- Take 100 gr of flour.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- You need of Sauce ingredients:.
- Use 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 1/2 of onion, thinly sliced.
- Use 1/4 of red bell pepper, sliced lengthwise.
- Provide 1/4 of orange paprika, sliced lengthwise.
- Get 4 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- You need 150 ml of water.
- You need 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 250 ml of instant coconut milk.
- You need 2 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- Use of coriander leaves to taste for garnish.
Instructions to make Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Mix all the turkey meatball ingredients. Stir well..
- Shape balls using a medium ice cream spoon. Arrange on a cookie sheet that has been covered with parchment paper..
- Bake in preheated 200C / 400F oven for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven. Set aside..
- Heat the oil over medium high heat.Saute the onions until fragrant..
- Add the red and orange peppers. Cook until wilted..
- Add water, red curry paste, and coconut milk while stirring continually until it boils..
- Add fish sauce and mushroom bouillon. Stir well. Adjust to taste..
- Add in the turkey balls. Cook again to a boil. Remove from the heat..
- Serve warm with coriander leaves and warm white rice. Yum 😋.
If you find this Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.