Recipe of Homemade Shrimp Paste Fried Rice
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp Paste Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Paste Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Climb stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to shrimp paste fried rice recipe. You can cook shrimp paste fried rice using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp Paste Fried Rice:
- Use of Ingredients for marinated Pork belly:.
- Provide 100 gram of Pork belly.
- Provide 1 tbs of Dark soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbs of Coconut sugar.
- Provide 1 tbs of Honey.
- Take 1 pinch of Ground black pepper.
- Provide of Ingredients for fried rice and garnish:.
- Provide 50 gram of Wind-dried pork sausage *-thinly sliced.
- Get 250 gram of Cooked Thai jasmine rice.
- Take 50 gram of Green mango-julienne cut.
- Take 25 gram of Raw green bean-thinly sliced.
- Provide 4 of Raw king prawn.
- Use 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic –finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbs of Coconut oil.
- You need 3/4 tbs of Thai Shrimp paste.
- Take 1/4 of Red onion-thinly sliced.
- Get 1/4 of Red Chilli-thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 of Lemon/lime.
Instructions to make Shrimp Paste Fried Rice:
- Put the pork belly, dark soy sauce, coconut sugar and ground black pepper into the bowl. Mix well and leave it to marinate for at least 1 hour..
- Once ready to cook. Preheat the oven at 250 Celsius. Put the marinated pork belly on the baking tray, and then drizzle the honey on the pork. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes then turn the heat down to 200 Celsius and bake until it is cooked (approx further 20 minutes).
- While waiting for the pork belly to be cooked. Put one tablespoon of the coconut oil into the pan, then add the sausage and fry until it’s cooked. Usually,it will take about 10-12minutes. Remove the sausage from the pan onto the kitchen paper to absorb all the grease..
- Use the same pan and gently fry the prawns for 2-3 minutes. Remove the prawns onto the kitchen paper.Then fry the egg and put all of these garnishes aside..
- In the different pan, put 1 tablespoon of the coconut oil and gently fry the garlic and shrimp paste for approx. 2-3 minutes. Make sure you flatten the paste and not leave any lump..
- Add the cooked rice and stir-fry together until all the rice well heated and the ingredients combined..
- Transfer the fried rice on the serving plate. Squeeze the lemon juice..
- Garnish the dish with the sliced pork belly, sausage, shrimps, mango, red onion, green bean, red chilli and fried egg on the top. Serve immediately..
If you find this Shrimp Paste Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.