Recipe of Homemade Penne Pasta with sausage
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Penne Pasta with sausage recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Penne Pasta with sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Penne Pasta with sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn't as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don't overlook that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to penne pasta with sausage recipe. To cook penne pasta with sausage you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Penne Pasta with sausage:
- Take of penne pasta, sausage, tomato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 packages of sausage.
- Use 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Provide 1 of tomato puree.
- Take 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 2 dash of black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic.
- Take 3 of red tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 box of penne pasta.
- Get 1/4 cup of sweet pepper.
- You need 1/4 each of green pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter.
Instructions to make Penne Pasta with sausage:
- Add 1/2 box penne pasta to 2-3 cups boiling water with 1 1/2 tablespoon salt and cook for about 10 minutes for desired tenderness.
- Cut sausages in diagonal and straight slices for dimension and cook in medium flame of oil.
- Stir fry 3 cloves garlic, diced tomatoes, corn and green peppers.
- Add a dash of salt and black pepper.
- Add cooked pasta and butter.
- Add basil.
- Add some thick tomato sauce made with tomato puree, sugar, black pepper, salt and more( minced tomato, minced onion, minced 3cloves garlic, green pepper and crushed red peppers cooked in coconut oil).
- Serve with freshly diced tomatoes, all tomato sauce and shredded cheese (optional).
Pasta, sauce, and sausages, what could be a better combination? The sausage meat adds great flavour to a simple dish. This scrumptious tomato and garlic sauce goes perfectly with the always delicious penne pasta. This article is going to teach you how to make it. Into a moderately hot pan place three quarters.
If you find this Penne Pasta with sausage recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.