Recipe of Homemade Oatmeal carmelitas
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Oatmeal carmelitas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oatmeal carmelitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal carmelitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day--can be a great improvement to your system.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don't forget that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to oatmeal carmelitas recipe. To make oatmeal carmelitas you need 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal carmelitas:
- Take of CRUST.
- Provide of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of quick cooking rolled oats.
- Provide of firmly packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of FILLING.
- Use of smuckers Caramel spoonable ice cream topping.
- Get of flour.
- Use of package(6 oz) of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Use of chopped nuts.
Steps to make Oatmeal carmelitas:
- heat oven to 350°.
- grease a 13x9 " pan.
- lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- in a large bowl, combine all crust ingredients and mix at slow speed intil crumbly.
- reserve half of the mixture( about 3 cups) for topping..
- press remaining crumb mixture into bottom of greased pan..
- bake at 350°for 10 min.
- meanwhile, in small bowl, combine caramel topping and 3 tablespoons of flour; blend well!.
- remove partially baked crust from oven..
- sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts.
- drizzle evenly with caramel mixure; then sprinkle with the reserved crumb mixture..
- return to oven; bake for an additional 18 to 22 min..
- or until golden brown.
- take out of the oven and let cool for 1 hour, completely cooled.
- theh refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, then cut into bars.
I have such a weakness for anything made with. Oatmeal Carmelitas are a super easy to make bar recipe with a gooey caramel and chocolate middle. The crust and the topping are made out of the same mixture of flour, oats, brown sugar, and butter. Carmelitas have always been one of my favorite bars. How funny is it that I had never made my own before?
If you find this Oatmeal carmelitas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.