Recipe of Homemade Grilled Cheese Madness
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Cheese Madness recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Cheese Madness recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something good. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indicator of your healthfulness. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to grilled cheese madness recipe. To make grilled cheese madness you need 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Cheese Madness:
- Take of Large Slice Fancy White Bread or bread of choice. *Make sure the slices are LARGE; trust me 😜.
- Provide of butter.
- Use of minced garlic (I like to use alot!).
- Provide of onion, sliced in thin rings.
- Prepare of Pre-made mac & cheese.
- Use of sliced hot peppers.
- You need of Buffalo Sauce of choice.
- Prepare of Medium Salsa.
- Use of Italian Seasoning.
- Get of Ranch Dressing (not the powder).
- Provide of Cheeses.
- Take of Handful Extra Sharp cheddar cheese.
- Use of Handful of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Take of Handful shredded Three State cheddar cheese.
- Get of Provolone cheese.
- Use of Extra Sharp Velveeta cheese, sliced about 3/4" thick.
- Take of Handfuls of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Habanero cheese.
- Provide of Handful of shredded Italian cheese.
- Take of Swiss deli cheese.
- Take of You will also need.
- Use of Oven safe/pyrex glass bowl, larger around & deeper than your finished sandwich.
- Prepare of Flat frying "pan" or pan large enough to accommodate the glass bowl.
Steps to make Grilled Cheese Madness:
- The goods 😄.
- First, prepare your 2 slices of bread by buttering one side of each. Once buttered, spread your minced garlic into the butter as if making a slice of garlic bread..
- Lay 1 slice of bread butter side down on the pan & add some onions (reserve some for later).
- Begin building the cheeses by adding 1 slice provolone, 1 slice swiss, & 1 slice habanero cheese.
- Next add the salsa & more onion.
- Now add the Velveeta, shredded mozzarella, shredded Parmesan & shredded Italian cheeses.
- Yes, my friends, this is where we add the pre-made Mac & Cheese & a handful of Three State cheddar cheese on top. *For the mac & cheese, I used the Kraft "Gold Fish" kind, as I prefer a firmer pasta, but you can use whatever your favorite may be ☺.
- This is where it gets spicy 🔥I like spicy, but not overboard. If you also enjoy a little heat, this is where you will add some hot peppers (I used my homemade jalapeños), & your favorite Buffalo sauce. If you are omitting the heat, just skip this step. There's just something about the flavor of Buffalo sauce & gooey cheese that I can't resist 💜 *Adding a little Ranch dressing during this step would be a great flavor kick!!.
- Finally, add ALL of your remaining cheeses, top with a little more onion and then the 2nd slice of bread (butter side up). Sprinkle the Italian seasoning on top, turn heat to med-low & crack open a cold beer! 🍻.
- This part is important to keep your sandwich from burning: Low & slow is the key. I start at med-low to get the ball rolling, then adjust to slightly lower as necessary. Keep your spatula handy as you will need to frequently lift the corners to see where you're at. *When you see that the buttered side down looks buttery but very VERY slightly beginning to caramelize, this is the time to dome it (place the glass bowl over the sandwich & maintain heat). The reason for the glass bowl is that it provides an even steam throughout the sandwich, allowing the mass amounts of cheese to melt without burning the bread..
- Remove the bowl & use your spatula to check the bottom of the sandwich. Once you have achieved your desired brownness, flip the sandwich, sprinkle with Italian seasoning, apply the bowl, and repeat the "wait & check" process. *You will need to adjust your heat as necessary, as everyone's stove differs a bit..
- Once finished, plate it and enjoy! *Caution: You may fall into a cheese coma, but it's totally worth it lol 😘.
Program Summary: Have residents come to the event to fill out a March Madness Bracket, if they would like, and enjoy a grilled cheese. Grilled cheese can be enjoyed any meal of the day. Browse our favorite grilled cheese recipes from gut-busting melts to classic combos. The secret to a perfect grilled cheese recipe? Mayonnaise! (No, really, it makes the outside crispier and tangier.) Heat grill to medium heat.
If you find this Grilled Cheese Madness recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.