Recipe of Homemade Fried rice (Indonesian style)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried rice (Indonesian style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried rice (Indonesian style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don't overlook that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to fried rice (indonesian style) recipe. To make fried rice (indonesian style) you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried rice (Indonesian style):
- You need 250 gr of rice (cooked, cold, break it up as much as you can).
- Get 400 gr of pork (cut into slices).
- Get 100 gr of Shrimps (Peeled).
- Get 2 of Eggs (beaten).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic cloves (finely chopped).
- Prepare 200 gr of cabbage.
- Provide 3 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Spring onion (finely chopped).
- Take 1 tsp of chili paste.
- Take of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chicken stock.
- Provide of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Fried rice (Indonesian style):
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a skillet, add pork, season with salt & pepper, Allow it to brown on all sides..
- Move the pork to one side, add the shrimp, allow it to brown, on both sides..
- Move the shrimp to one side together with pork. Add the egg, scramble it well, and let it cooked until well done. Then, stir egg together with pork, and shrimp..
- Stir in garlic, and cabbage for about 3 minutes. Then add the rice, cook for a few minutes or until the rice starts developing some color..
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, sweet soy sauce, oyster sauce, Chili paste, and chicken stock, stir well, and let it cooked until the rice absorbs the sauce and the moisture has cooked out..
- The last, stir in spring onion as garnish..
- If you want to see the video how did I make this recipe, check it on my you tube channel : youtu.be/V06zJ_Yw0eA.
This Indonesian Fried Rice is one of those amazing bowl recipes that you can carry over to the sofa and devour on film night - no need for a takeaway. This fried rice recipe uses simple ingredients that might you probably already have in your store cupboard. To get the Indonesian-style fried rice, you'll need to add some addition in your food. Believe me that you can combine Indonesian fried-rice style with almost any other ingredients. You can be creative while trying to cook this kind of food.
If you find this Fried rice (Indonesian style) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.