Recipe of Favorite Chicken Liver Sukka
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Liver Sukka recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Liver Sukka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Liver Sukka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body's health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to chicken liver sukka recipe. You can have chicken liver sukka using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Liver Sukka:
- Use of chicken liver.
- Use of medium onions finely chopped.
- Use of medium tomato finely chopped.
- Provide of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of paprika powder.
- You need of coriander powder.
- Provide of garam masala.
- Get of turmeric.
- Prepare of black pepper powder.
- You need of salt.
- Provide of lemon juice.
- Get of chopped coriander.
- Prepare of oil.
Steps to make Chicken Liver Sukka:
- Add 2tbsp of oil in a pan or kadai and let heat.
- Add in liver pieces and let cook on low to medium flame.
- Remove aside once cooked.
- Add in 2tbsp oil in the same pan.
- Add in chopped onions and let cook untill soften.
- Add in ginger garlic paste.
- Add in chopped tomato and let cook for 5 mins.
- Add in coriander powder, turmeric, paprika, black pepper and garam masala powder.
- Add in the liver and salt as per taste and saute well.
- Cover with lid and let cook for 2 min.
- Add lemon juice and chopped coriander and give it a mix.
- Ready to serve with bread, pav,roti or bhakari.
If you find this Chicken Liver Sukka recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.