Recipe of Award-winning Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette)
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Choose water over other products. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won't hurt you too badly. Using them for your lone source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don't ignore that health isn't only about how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to vegetarian oh jian (oyster omelette) recipe. You can have vegetarian oh jian (oyster omelette) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette):
- Take 2 tbsp of sweet potato flour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- Take 80 g of water.
- Prepare Pinch of salt, pepper n seasoning.
- Get 6-7 pcs of Straw mushroom.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 bowl of chop cilantro.
- You need 1 tsp of each of sesame oil, light sauce and cooking wine.
Steps to make Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette):
- Cut straw mushroom to 3~4 slices each.
- Beat 3 eggs with very little salt and pepper, another bowl, mix sweet potato flour, rice flour and water with pinch of salt, pepper and veggie seasoning.
- Heat up wok, with low heat, pour in the batter, cook until looks transparent.
- Pour in the eggs over the semi cook batter, let eggs set for about 30seconds, Stir fry gently until eggs slightly brown.
- Put in straw mushroom and cilantro.
- Mix 1tsp each of sesame oil, light sauce and cooking wine.
- Using the brush, sprinkle the sauce onto the omelette, gently Stir fry to mix well.
Oyster omelette from Chien-Cheng Circle, Datong District of Taipei. In Teochew: oh-luak. in Chaoshan region and overseas communities connected to the region. Vegetarian omelets aren't rare, but they aren't as common as their meat-filled counterparts. Our vegetarian omelet recipes skip the bacon but not the flavor. It is essential to start your day off right with protein and nutrient-dense vegetables, and what better way than with vegetarian omelets?
If you find this Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.