Recipe of Award-winning Tofu Thai Green Curry
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Tofu Thai Green Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tofu Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren't that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body's health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don't overlook that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to tofu thai green curry recipe. To make tofu thai green curry you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tofu Thai Green Curry:
- Provide 400 g of Tofu.
- Get 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh aspagagus trimmed.
- Use 125 g of green beens trimmed.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of green Thai curry paste.
- Use 2 of shallots, finely chopped.
- Get 1 of green chilli deseeded and finely chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Take 125 g of baby corn.
- Prepare 1/2 of courgette, cut into thin slices.
- Provide 1 of red pepper, trimmed and cut into thin strips.
- Take 125 g of pak choi (I left it out).
- You need of Juice of 1 small lime.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chopped coriander plus extra for garnish.
- Get 2 of spring onions, trimmed and cut into thin slices.
Instructions to make Tofu Thai Green Curry:
- Drain the tofu, wrap in kitchen paper to remove excess water for 20 minutes, cut into 1 cm pieces and place in the soy sauce to marinate..
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and blanch the green beans and asparagus tips for a minute, drain and refresh in cold water..
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the green Thai curry paste and cook for 2 minutes stirring frequently..
- Add the tofu, stir lightly until coated with the curry paste then cook for a further 2 minutes. Then add the shallots, chilli and garlic and carry on cooking for another 2 minutes..
- Pour in the coconut milk, bring to a simmer, then add the baby corn, courgette, red pepper, green beans and asparagus. Cook over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes then add pak choi. Simmer once again for a minute then lastly tip in the fresh lime juice and chopped coriander..
- Serve sprinkled with a small amount of chopped coriander and spring onions accompanied with Thai jasmine or sticky rice..
Also, check out our vegan Thai green curry which uses butternut squash. For more veggie options, check out our vegetarian curry, vegetarian chilli, vegetarian paella and other vegetarian recipes. This vegan Thai Green Curry with Tofu is filled with fresh green vegetables and pan-fried tofu for an easy healthy and delicious weeknight meal. Thai Green Curry made quick and easy by pimping up store bought curry paste OR with a homemade green curry paste. Better than your local Thai place!
If you find this Tofu Thai Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.