Recipe of Award-winning Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Choose water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren't that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don't overlook that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to shrimp, egg and pea fried rice recipe. To cook shrimp, egg and pea fried rice you only need 14 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice:
- Prepare of shrimps.
- You need 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of sesame oil (or oil of your choosing).
- Provide of ground black pepper.
- Use of main.
- Prepare 1 large of mild chili.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 cup of frozen press.
- Use 4 large of eggs (beaten).
- You need 3/4 tsp of kosher salt (less of regular salt).
- Get 2 cup of Just made, or cold left over rice.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice:
- Get your rice going if making fresh. If using left over, leave it in the refrigerator, cold rice breaks up easier..
- Frozen or fresh shrimp can be used. If frozen, thaw per package directions. If fresh, peel and devein the shrimp. I used frozen, peeled and cooked here. I hate cleaning shrimp!.
- Mix your shrimps ingredients in a bowl..
- Mix well, cover, let sit out for 10 minutes..
- Slice pepper into strips and mince your garlic.
- Spray or oil a wok/stir-fry/skillet and set to high heat.
- Add your shrimp to hot pan in a single layer. Leave alone for a minute..
- Flip each shrimp over. Leave for another minute, or until cooked through.
- Remove to clean plate/bowl for now.
- Re-oil pan, add pepper, fry for one minute, add garlic, fry for about 30 seconds, remove to shrimps plate/bowl.
- Turn heat down to medium-high. Add eggs, salt and pepper. Keep eggs moving..
- Just before eggs are done, add frozen peas. Keep it all moving..
- At this point a little extra oil, or butter will give it some extra flavor and moisten the rice, if you desire. 1-2 Tbl. is good. Or leave it as is. I left this one as is, but my wife said it needed some butter..
- Add rice (2 cups seems about right).
- Stir until rice is mixed in and heated through. I like to turn the heat down to medium at this point, takes a couple extra minutes, but seems to limit scorching of bits here and there..
- Add your shrimp, pepper and garlic back in.
- Stir for about 3 minutes, until it is mixed well, and all is heated through. I also put another grind of black pepper in..
- Serve. You can garnish with chopped green onion, cilantro or parsley (I was out, but like green onions).
Green beans and peas are great Add the cooked shrimp and egg to the pan and stir again. Fried rice with shrimp, green onions, egg, soy sauce and bean sprouts. Works well with left-over cooked rice. The real shrimp fried rice, restaurant style. This is how I used to cook fried rice when my father still owned a restaurant.
If you find this Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.