Recipe of Award-winning Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don't overlook that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to roasted cauliflower and kale soup recipe. To cook roasted cauliflower and kale soup you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Soup:
- Provide of medium head cauliflower, chopped into small pieces.
- Take of large bunch kale.
- Get of celery stalks.
- Provide of garlic.
- You need of yellow onion.
- Prepare of Chicken or vegetable stock.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Soup:
- Preheat oven to 230C. In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with 2 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Do the same for the kale in a separate bowl. Place both vegetable in separate baking sheet..
- Start roasting the califlower for about 20 minutes. Turn down the heat to 150C and then place kale into the oven. Roast for 20-25 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pot and saute celery and onion until fragrant. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper, then add the cauliflower and broth until the cauliflower is barely covered. Simmer for 10 minutes then stir in kale. Set aside a couple of crispy kale for garnish. Simmer for another 10 minutes uncovered..
- Turn off set. Let cool for 5 minutes. Using an immersion blender, blend until smooth. You may add more broth if the soup is too thick..
- Turn on heat and adjust with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with crispy kale on top..
If you find this Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.