Recipe of Award-winning Penne Pasta
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Penne Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don't want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a great meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to penne pasta recipe. You can have penne pasta using 30 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Penne Pasta:
- Use of For chicken.
- Prepare of boneless chicken fillet.
- Get of ginger garlic paste.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Take of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- Use of white pepper.
- Take of red chilli flakes.
- Get of oil.
- Get of butter.
- Use of chopped garlic.
- Use of Pasta.
- You need of penne pasta.
- Take of Water.
- Get of Sauce.
- Prepare of oil.
- Take of butter.
- Prepare of onion chopped.
- You need of chopped garlic.
- Use of pasta water(from boiled pasta).
- Prepare of cream.
- Prepare of salt.
- Provide of black pepper.
- Use of white pepper.
- Provide of oregano leaves.
- Take of Black olives.
- You need of flour.
- Use of milk.
- Take of Mozzarella cheese.
- Take of Cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Penne Pasta:
- Take chicken fillet and add salt, white and black pepper, ginger garlic paste, garlic powder and Chilli flakes. Leave it for marination..
- After chicken is marinated it needs to be shallow fried..
- Take a pan and add 2 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp butter in it and shallow fry the chicken fillets.
- When chicken starts to cook add chopped garlic to infuse more flavor..
- When both sides are done take them out and set aside..
- Boil pasta in a regular way and save 1 C of it's water to be used in sauce before draining..
- For sauce take a pan heat oil with butter..
- Add garlic and fry for a while..
- Now add onion. When it gets translucent add pasta water and milk..
- Now add flour and mix well making sure no lumps are formed..
- Add spices and cream. Let it cook while mixing until the sauce thickens a bit..
- Add cheese, pasta and olives. Mix them carefully and remove from heat..
- Dish out the pasta and place chicken fillet over it. Enjoy..
We love this vegetarian one-pot penne pasta on weeknights. Veggies, herbs, and lemon make the penne burst. Penne is a tube-shaped pasta that originates in Campania, a region in Southern Italy. It is probably one of the more well-known pasta shapes, available in most markets and grocery stores that stock pasta. Drain; return to the pot, and toss with a couple of crushed.
If you find this Penne Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.