Recipe of Award-winning Mu Shu Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Mu Shu Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mu Shu Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mu Shu Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn't as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don't overlook that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to mu shu chicken lettuce wraps recipe. To cook mu shu chicken lettuce wraps you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mu Shu Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Prepare of wraps.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Use of hoisin sauce.
- You need of rice wine vineagar.
- You need of sesame oil.
- You need of red pepper flakes.
- Provide of minced garlic.
- Get of finely grated fresh ginger.
- Get of chicken, cooked and shredded. I use store rotisserie chicken for ease of use.
- Provide of package prepared coleslaw, I prefer the broccoli coleslaw.
- Take of head of bibb or boston lettuce. You will use 12 outer leaves from head of lettuce.
- Get of green onions, sliced on bias.
- Take of chopped peanuts.
- Use of chopped cashews.
Instructions to make Mu Shu Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Place all liquids ,garlic, red pepper flakes and ginger into large pan..
- Bring to low boil over meat heat and then turn heat off..
- Add chicken, stir well and then add coleslaw. Cover, set a side..
- Prepare lettuce leaves on plate. You need 12, full untorn leaves..
- Divide chicken mixture amongst lettuce leaves.
- Divide green onions and nuts over top and serve..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
If you find this Mu Shu Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.