Recipe of Award-winning Mike's [2 Way] Green Chile Pulled Pork Sandwiches & Stew
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's [2 Way] Green Chile Pulled Pork Sandwiches & Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's [2 Way] Green Chile Pulled Pork Sandwiches & Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to mike's [2 way] green chile pulled pork sandwiches & stew recipe. To make mike's [2 way] green chile pulled pork sandwiches & stew you need 26 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's [2 Way] Green Chile Pulled Pork Sandwiches & Stew:
- Provide of ● For The Roast & Broth.
- Take of Pork Roast [pan seared].
- Take of Beef Bones With Marrow [rinsed].
- Take of Beef Broth [reserve one can].
- Provide of Tomatillos [drained - crushed by hand].
- Take of ROTELL Tomatoes.
- Take of Ground Cumin [+ 1 additional reserved tbsp].
- You need of Mexican Oregeno [crushed].
- Provide of Granulated Onion.
- You need of Minced Garlic.
- Take of Green Chile Powder.
- Take of Mexican Beer [like Tecate].
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use of Dried Cilantro.
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables.
- Get of LG White Onions [chopped].
- Take of LG Celery Stalks [chopped with leaves].
- Take of LG Bundles Fresh Cilantro [1 cup - to be added last - reserve 1 bundle for garnish].
- Take of LG Potatoes [small chop].
- Use of Bueno Hatch Green Chilies [hot or mild - reserve 1 bucket].
- Take of ● Sides & Garnishments.
- Use of Flour Tortillas.
- You need of Sharp Cheese.
- Prepare of Queso Fresco.
- Take of Cilantro.
- You need of Green Salsa.
Instructions to make Mike's [2 Way] Green Chile Pulled Pork Sandwiches & Stew:
- Pan sear your pork roast on all sides in a slight amount of oil..
- Add everything in the ● Roast & Broth section [except for 1 can of beef broth] together. Bring to a simmer and boil for up to 4 hours covered with a tight fitting lid. Check roast intermittently to make sure your broth hasn't dissipated. If it has, add your reserved can of beef broth if needed. But, you shouldn't need it unless you want your leftover broth for sometime later in the week..
- Complete picture of everything in the ● Roast & Broth section..
- At 1.5 hours in, add 1 bucket of your Bueno Green Chilies..
- Chilies added. Flip roast at this point as well..
- Chop all of your vegetables [except for your cilantro] and add to your pot at 3 hours in. Add additional water if need be but again, you shouldn't need it. Flip roast again..
- Pull beef bones. Shake out any existing marrow from your bones back into your broth and disgard them..
- Check your roast for tenderness with a knife. If it peirces easily, you should be good to go. You'll want to be able to fork shread your meat with complete ease. If you can't, simmer her a little longer. Tenderness will all depend upon the quality of pork roast you've purchased. If good to go, fork shread meat..
- Strain your solids from your broth if you're wanting a dry pulled pork but reserve broth. You may need it. Leave stew be if you're wanting it wet but add your other bucket of green chiles and 1 tbsp Cumin either way. Since the kids wanted both, the wet version was simply spoon strained to convert into dry for sandwiches..
- If choosing totally dry, add your drained solids and pulled pork and return to pot. Add your other bucket of Bueno Green Chilies, mix and add your reserved 1 tbsp Cumin and 1 cup broth. Reheat for 10 minutes. At 9 minutes in, add your 1 cup fresh Cilantro and mix. Do the same with your Cilantro on wet..
- Picture of wet green chile and tortillas below. At your finale, taste test and see if you would like additional minced garlic, salt, granulated onion powder or Cumin. I swear that's the secret to this dish. At least that's what the 104 year old Mexican woman Letica taught me many years ago. "Taste. Add more and let her steep for an hour." Anyway, enjoy your little taste of Mexico and New Mexico! Feel free to go heavy on the Cumin! It really does make the dish!.
If you find this Mike's [2 Way] Green Chile Pulled Pork Sandwiches & Stew recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.