Recipe of Award-winning Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to green curry baked chicken breasts recipe. You can cook green curry baked chicken breasts using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- You need 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 2 tbsp of Thai green curry paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of small handful cilantro, finely chopped.
- You need 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- Provide of Zest from 1 lime.
Steps to make Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Preheat your oven to 425 F..
- In one bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and curry paste until combined. In another bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, cilantro and a pinch of salt with a small drizzle of vegetable oil..
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and space them out on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the mayo mixture over the tops of the breasts, then sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over that. Bake the breasts in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Remove the breasts from the oven and sprinkle on the lime zest. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve with a nice heap of steamed rice..
If you find this Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.