How to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Indonesian Fried Rice with Chicken and Shrimp (Nasi Goreng)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Indonesian Fried Rice with Chicken and Shrimp (Nasi Goreng) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Indonesian Fried Rice with Chicken and Shrimp (Nasi Goreng) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian Fried Rice with Chicken and Shrimp (Nasi Goreng) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Climb stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don't overlook that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to indonesian fried rice with chicken and shrimp (nasi goreng) recipe. You can have indonesian fried rice with chicken and shrimp (nasi goreng) using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indonesian Fried Rice with Chicken and Shrimp (Nasi Goreng):
- Prepare of cm Japanese leek.
- Get of Chicken tenders or whatever chicken meat you prefer.
- Prepare of Frozen shrimp (small).
- Use of Garlic (minced).
- Use of Eggs.
- Use of Cooked rice.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Provide of A.
- Take of Fish sauce.
- Take of Sugar.
- Use of Vinegar (preferably rice vinegar).
- Use of Kabosu citrus juice (or lemon juice).
- Use of Olive oil.
- Provide of Sakura shrimp (crushed).
- Get of Garlic (minced).
- Provide of Chili peppers.
- Take of - (to taste) Green chili pepper paste (optional).
- Get of - (to taste) Red chili pepper (optional).
Instructions to make Indonesian Fried Rice with Chicken and Shrimp (Nasi Goreng):
- Finely crush the sakura shrimp. Finely chop the chili pepper and Japanese leek (slice the chili pepper into rounds). Cut the chicken into small pieces to cook through quickly. Rinse the frozen shrimp in warm water and blot the excess moisture..
- Combine the A ingredients..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and prepare a sunny side side up..
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the pan. Stir-fry the leek and garlic, in that order..
- Add the chicken and stir-fry until stir-fry..
- Add the shrimp to Step 5 and stir-fry..
- Add the A ingredients. When it comes to a boil, cook for 1 more minute..
- Add the warm cooked rice..
- Mix it well and it's done..
- (Note:) You could also break the egg into small pieces with a spoon and combine with the rice..
If you find this Indonesian Fried Rice with Chicken and Shrimp (Nasi Goreng) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.