How to Prepare Perfect Saucy Chicken Liver Masala
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Saucy Chicken Liver Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Saucy Chicken Liver Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Fill your cabinets with healthy foods. This makes it effortless to have a great meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to saucy chicken liver masala recipe. To make saucy chicken liver masala you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Saucy Chicken Liver Masala:
- You need of Fresh Chicken liver.
- Get of Ripe tomatoes chopped.
- Provide of Large onion chopped/sliced.
- Take of vegetable oil.
- Get of Vinegar/ fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare of tumeric powder.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- Take of chilli powder.
- You need of garam masala powder.
- Use of mustard seeds.
- Prepare of garlic/ginger paste.
- Get of curry leaves.
- Provide of green/red chillies (optional).
- Take of Salt.
Steps to make Saucy Chicken Liver Masala:
- Soak your liver in water and vinegar for a few mins. Wash it off..
- Marinate liver with ginger/garlic paste, chilli powder, tumeric, coriander and garam masala and set aside for 30mins..
- In a pot, add oil, curry leaves, onions and mustard seeds and fry on low - medium heat. Add your whole green/red chillies (optional).
- Pour in your marinated liver..
- Saute for 5 minutes. Then add in salt..
- Add in your chopped tomatoes, mix well and let it cook till the tomatoes soften..
- Liver is ready to serve!.
- Note: You can skip the tomatoes and do a dry fry - still as delicious..
If you find this Saucy Chicken Liver Masala recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.