How to Make Ultimate AMIEs Penne Rigate with Tuna, Cherry Tomatoes and Rocket
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect AMIEs Penne Rigate with Tuna, Cherry Tomatoes and Rocket recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to AMIEs Penne Rigate with Tuna, Cherry Tomatoes and Rocket recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Consider the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don't forget that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to amies penne rigate with tuna, cherry tomatoes and rocket recipe. To make amies penne rigate with tuna, cherry tomatoes and rocket you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make AMIEs Penne Rigate with Tuna, Cherry Tomatoes and Rocket:
- Get 350 grams of penne rigate.
- Get 1 small of red onion, sliced.
- Get 2 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 can of (180 gr) tuna in olive oil, drained and flaked.
- Provide 100 grams of rocket.
- Use 350 grams of cherry tomatoes, cut quartered.
- Use 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 1 of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Instructions to make AMIEs Penne Rigate with Tuna, Cherry Tomatoes and Rocket:
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Add a tablespoon of salt. Cook the pasta until al dente. Drain..
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and onion and saute until softened. Add the tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes. Add the tuna and cook for a further 4-5 minutes, until heated through. Add rockets and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add pasta to the prepared tuna mixture in the large pan. Mix well and toss to coat..
- Serve warm. Share and enjoy!.
Fresh cherry tomatoes and spinach add bright color, flavor, and body to this Mediterranean-style dish. You can sneak vegetables into it and cucumber works well in summer. Mix the tomatoes and basil with a little salt. As a result, you will get a nutritious Here is how to make it. Penne Rigate with Spinach and Cherry Tomatoes.
If you find this AMIEs Penne Rigate with Tuna, Cherry Tomatoes and Rocket recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.