How to Make Super Quick Homemade Scrambled Eggs Sandwich
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Scrambled Eggs Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scrambled Eggs Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. This makes it easy to have a good meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don't overlook that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to scrambled eggs sandwich recipe. You can cook scrambled eggs sandwich using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Scrambled Eggs Sandwich:
- Take 2 slice of Sandwich Bread (Any bread will be ok).
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1/3 of Garlic Powder.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of Thyme.
- Provide 1 tsp of Basil.
- Get 1 slice of Bacon.
- You need 1 slice of White Cheese (Up to you).
- You need 15 grams of Butter.
- Take 2 tsp of Mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Scrambled Eggs Sandwich:
- Add the eggs whites in a bowl and whisk up until it begins to foam, add then the yolks and mix while adding the garlic powder, salt and basil..
- In a pan melt the butter and fry the bacon slice around 1 minute in medium heat. Smash the bacon to squeeze the juices. Take out the bacon, cut it on half and reserve it..
- Pour the egg into the pan. Flip the egg to cook the another side. When done put the slice of cheese in the middle of the egg and top with the 2 pieces of bacon wrap it with the egg..
- Spread the mayonnaise on one of the bread slice, put the egg onto it. Spread the thyme on the wrapped egg and finish your sandwich..
Warm up some tortillas, scramble a few eggs and add your favorite Tex-Mex toppings. Scrambled egg sandwich is very simple, quick and easy to make sandwich. It doesn't require many ingredients, just a loaf of bread (white, wheat or multigrain anyone will work), few eggs. Scrambled eggs is a dish made from eggs (usually chicken eggs) stirred, whipped or beaten together while being gently heated, typically with salt, butter and sometimes other ingredients. Enjoying creamy scrambled eggs means knowing the power of subtle contrast.
If you find this Scrambled Eggs Sandwich recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.