How to Make Super Quick Homemade Sourdough Banana Bread
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Sourdough Banana Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sourdough Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to sourdough banana bread recipe. You can cook sourdough banana bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sourdough Banana Bread:
- You need of soft unsalted butter.
- Get of brown sugar.
- Take of condensed milk.
- Prepare of large egg (70g).
- Get of dark rum or vanilla extract.
- You need of unfed sourdough starter(room temperature).
- You need of bananas, mashed.
- Prepare of all purposes flour, sifted.
- Get of salt.
- Get of baking soda.
Instructions to make Sourdough Banana Bread:
- Grease and flour 8 nonstick rectangle carbon steel muffin pan (5.5*9cm) or 8*5 inch loaf pan..
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, salt, and baking soda then sifted..
- Cream together the butter with sugar. Add egg, and rum (vanilla). Mix in the condensed milk, sourdough starter and mashed bananas..
- Add the flour mixture to banana mixture and mix just until combined. Do not over-mix. (Or you will have tough bread!).
- Pour the batter into a greased 9x5-inch bread pan. Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean..
- Cool completely prior to slicing..
- So moist and yummy!.
How Long does Sourdough Banana Bread Last? Since this recipe makes just one loaf, it certainly doesn't last very long here. I could probably eat the entire loaf by myself in a couple of days! Sourdough Banana Nut Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Most common banana bread recipes are leavened using a chemical leavener like baking powder or baking soda.
If you find this Sourdough Banana Bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.