How to Make Super Quick Homemade SHEREE's SIMPLE BAKED SWEET POTATO...
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect SHEREE's SIMPLE BAKED SWEET POTATO... recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to SHEREE's SIMPLE BAKED SWEET POTATO... recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not other beverages. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren't that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is often the main element to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to sheree's simple baked sweet potato... recipe. You can have sheree's simple baked sweet potato... using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook SHEREE's SIMPLE BAKED SWEET POTATO...:
- Take 2 large of sweet potatoes, washed.
- Provide 1/4 cup of clear oil.. WONT NEED ALL THE OIL.......veggie... olive.. canola.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Provide 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- Provide 1 stick of butter (1/2 cup butter).
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
Steps to make SHEREE's SIMPLE BAKED SWEET POTATO...:
- wash sweet potatoes well with a veggie brush and rub oil all over the outside... cut out any bad spots before the oil....
- wrap each potato in aluminum foil... u can bake in oven or put on grill while BBQing...
- WHILE POTATOES ARE BAKING......melt butter in sauce pan ... add sugar... cinnamon ....nutmeg ... and salt (love salty and sweet)... mixture should get warm but not hot ... pour in a container ... and put in fridge to get semi solid.....
- if the potatoes are cooked in the oven set on 350° and cook for about 30-45 minutes. poke with fork or knife. potato should be tender....
- use knife and cut it long ways.... be careful is very hot.. put fingers on both aides of the outside and squeeze until it makes a pouch....
- use fork to loosen the "meat" of potato... put a liberal amount of cinnamon butter inside of potato..
- ENJOY! !!.
Baked sweet potatoes can let out a little juice when baked. This can start to caramelize on your baking tray, making it more difficult to clean up. I'm Lisa and I love healthy food with fresh, simple and seasonal ingredients. I'm a recipe developer, food blogger. Learn how to bake sweet potatoes with these tips & tricks!
If you find this SHEREE's SIMPLE BAKED SWEET POTATO... recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.