How to Make Speedy French Toast
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for French Toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a great meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your health levels. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to french toast recipe. To make french toast you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Toast:
- Prepare 2 slices of whole wheat bread.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of 100% maple syrup.
- Get 1 teaspoon of avocado oil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Use 1/8 cup of almond milk.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make French Toast:
- In a medium bowl, mix together 1 large egg, 1 teaspoon brown sugar, 1/8 cup 1% milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, and 1/4 teaspoon salt..
- Heat 1 teaspoon avocado oil on a skillet on medium-high heat..
- When the oil heats up, dip two slices of whole wheat bread in the wet mixture then place on the skillet..
- Cook for 4 minutes, flipping occasionally to a golden brown color..
- Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon and drizzle with 1 tablespoon 100% maple syrup..
French toast is very easy: Soak thick slices of bread in an egg and milk batter, then fry them to crisp up the outside and cook the egg custard center. It cooks fast and is a great way to use up stale bread. Spice it how you like it. Cardamom and cinnamon are my go-to choices, but other warming spices like ginger or nutmeg would be equally delicious. For a tropical twist that everyone will go (coco)nuts for, soak bread in unsweetened coconut milk and coat with shredded coconut before toasting in the frying pan.
If you find this French Toast recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.