How to Make Perfect Sourdough bread
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sourdough bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sourdough bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don't want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to sourdough bread recipe. To make sourdough bread you only need 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sourdough bread:
- Prepare 250 g of plain flour (not bread flour).
- Get 175 g of warm water.
- Get 50 g of sourdough starter (must be bubbling and well risen).
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Sourdough bread:
- Mix ingredients for form a soft dough using a table knife..
- Turn out onto a floured surface. Knead lightly, just enough to combine ingredients. Pop into a greased bowl and cover. Leave to proof for one hour..
- After one hour. Take out the dough. Knead very lightly. If it feels sticky, add a tbsp flour. If it is dry add a tbsp water..
- Stretch the dough and knead to improve texture and rise. Leave for one hour..
- Repeat the above step one more time. Then leave in the bowl overnight to proof..
- In the morning, take out the dough. Stretch and reshape then rest for one hour..
- Repeat and shape the dough into a ball by pulling the corners into the middle again. Proof for the final time for one hour..
- Sprinkle flour over the dough. Place the dough into a lined bread in or dish. Score the top with a sharp knife several times. Cover loosley with foil or a lid. Put into a preheated oven at 220C for 20-25 minutes..
- Uncover and bake for a further 30 minutes until golden..
- Slice and enjoy..
Sourdough bread has a thick, chewy crust and soft, airy interior. It is comforting, savory and so easy to make using only using flour, salt, and water. Learn how to make your own starter, maintain it, and turn. Learn to make Sourdough & discover why sourdough is the healthiest bread. It is #sourdoughseptember and time to celebrate the harvest and baking for the year to.
If you find this Sourdough bread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.