How to Make Favorite Beautifully Baked, Delicious Poundcake
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beautifully Baked, Delicious Poundcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beautifully Baked, Delicious Poundcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Climb stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your health levels. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to beautifully baked, delicious poundcake recipe. You can cook beautifully baked, delicious poundcake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beautifully Baked, Delicious Poundcake:
- Provide of Butter.
- Provide of Sugar.
- Provide of Eggs.
- Provide of Cake flour.
- Provide of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of Rum.
- Prepare of Vanilla oil.
Instructions to make Beautifully Baked, Delicious Poundcake:
- Bring the butter to room temperature and mix with a hand mixer until creamy. Add sugar in 2 - 3 batches and mix well..
- Add the egg in 2 - 3 batches. Add vanilla oil, milk, and rum in that order, and mix well very after each addition..
- Sift together the cake flour and baking powder and sift them into the mixture from Step 2. Using a rubber spatula, mix very well until the batter looks shiny..
- Pour the batter into the mold and drop onto a flat surface once or twice. Bake in an oven preheated to 340F/170C for about 45 - 50 minutes..
- About 20 minutes into the baking time, open the oven door and use a knife to quickly make a cut in the center of the cake..
- When a bamboo skewer comes out clean, it's done baking. While it's still hot, drop the poundcake (still in the mold) once on a flat surface. Remove from the mold and let cool..
- After it cools, wrap the poundcake in plastic wrap. It will be more moist and even more delicious the next day..
If you find this Beautifully Baked, Delicious Poundcake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.