How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Honey-Marinated Cherry Tomatoes
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey-Marinated Cherry Tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey-Marinated Cherry Tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don't forget that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to honey-marinated cherry tomatoes recipe. To cook honey-marinated cherry tomatoes you need 2 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Honey-Marinated Cherry Tomatoes:
- Take of as many as you have Freshly-picked cherry tomatoes.
- You need of Honey.
Steps to make Honey-Marinated Cherry Tomatoes:
- Remove the stems of the tomatoes and stick in 2 toothpicks into each tomato..
- Put the tomatoes and toothpicks in a pot of boiling water and blanch them for 30 seconds..
- Drain and cool the tomatoes in cold water..
- Peel each cherry tomato and place them in a plastic container..
- Drain any water in the plastic container and pour enough honey on top of the tomatoes to cover each tomato. The amount of honey doesn't have to be precise..
- Store them in the refrigerator and leave for at least 1/2-1 day before serving..
- Enjoy as a dessert..
- If you end up making too much, divide each serving into plastic bags, and freeze them..
- These honey marinated cherry tomatoes are also delicious frozen. Their texture will become similar to sherbet..
- They are also delicious served with unsweetened yogurt..
Healthy Broccoli Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing. Pickled cucumbers, tomatoes, cabbages - healthy, delicious and very Russian snacks for strong drinks. Marinated Tomatoes - healthy tomatoes marinated with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and herbs. A perfect side dish that everyone loves. I love tomatoes, especially heirloom cherry tomatoes in the shades or red, orange and yellow.
If you find this Honey-Marinated Cherry Tomatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.