How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Creamed Corn Hot Pot
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Creamed Corn Hot Pot recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamed Corn Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamed Corn Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn't as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to creamed corn hot pot recipe. You can have creamed corn hot pot using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamed Corn Hot Pot:
- You need 150 of to 200 grams Chicken thigh meat (cut into diagonal bite sized pieces).
- You need 2 tsp of ●Sake.
- Provide 2 tsp of ● Katakuriko.
- You need 3 slice of Bacon (cut into 1 cm pieces).
- Take 150 grams of Cabbage (cut into 5 cm easy to eat pieces).
- Get 100 grams of Bok choy (or komatsuna, spinach or other greens, cut into easy to eat pieces).
- Use 1/3 of Cauliflower or broccoli (optional - cut into easy to eat pieces).
- Use 1/2 bag of King oyster mushrooms (sliced into easy to eat size).
- Take 5 of cm Carrots (sliced into 3 mm pieces or half moons).
- You need 400 ml of ☆Milk (skim milk).
- Get 2 tsp of ☆Consomme Soup stock granules or Chinest soup stock granules.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- Use 1 can of ☆Canned creamed corn (or puree a can of whole corn in a blender).
- Take 1 tbsp of ◎White miso (optional).
- Get 20 grams of ◎Cream cheese (optional).
- Provide 1 of Egg (optional).
- You need 1 of if using udon, 1 1/2 bags Udon noodles or pasta (optional).
- Get 1 of Black pepper and salt (optional).
Steps to make Creamed Corn Hot Pot:
- Cut up all the ingredients as indicated in the ingredient list. Sprinkle chicken thigh meat with the ● sake and rub it in. Dust with katakuriko..
- Spread oil in a frying pan and stir fry the chicken and bacon. You can add sliced garlic too, but it's optional..
- Take the chicken and bacon out of the pan. Add the ☆ ingredients and bring to a boil. Add the solid ingredients starting with the ones that cook slower. Simmer everything while skimming off any scum, until tender..
- While the pot is simmering, combine 2 tablespoons of the soup with the ◎ ingredients. When all the ingredients in the pot are tender, add the mixture to the pot..
- Add the optional egg, season with salt and pepper and it's done. If it's too rich or salty, add more egg to adjust..
- And also tried it with a little curry powder in the soup..
Learn how to make this mouthwatering six-ingredient Creamed Corn Recipe on the stove or directly in your slow cooker and enjoy with friends. Slow Cooker Creamed Corn is super creamy with just a few ingredients. This creamed corn doesn't need oven space or active time when preparing In the summer! Do you want to stand in front of a hot stove right now or open a hot oven door? And this creamed corn is the perfect side to.
If you find this Creamed Corn Hot Pot recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.