Easiest Way to Prepare Ultimate Mint Pulao
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mint Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mint Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don't want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Your home should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to mint pulao recipe. To cook mint pulao you need 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mint Pulao:
- You need of Poppy seeds -.
- Take of Cilantro -.
- Take of mint leaves -.
- Prepare of Onion -.
- Get of Ginger -.
- Get of Green chillies - as per your taste (I use 2 thai chilli).
- You need of Cooking oil tbspns -.
- Take of Mustard seeds -.
- Get of Cinnamon stick -.
- Prepare of Cloves -.
- Use of Bay leaves -.
- Use of Cardamom whole -.
- Prepare of Salt - (Or according to taste).
- Get of Curry leaves -.
- Get of Onion chopped -.
- Provide of Carrot chopped -.
- Get of Beans chopped long -.
- Prepare of Potato chopped in big pieces -.
- Take of Green peas -.
- You need of Rice - (I used sona masuri rice but you can use basmati rice too)..
- Provide of Water - ..
Instructions to make Mint Pulao:
- First grind all the ingredients under "For grinding/paste"..
- Wash the rice and keep it aside..
- Take a pressure cooker/pan. Add in the cooking oil..
- Once the oil is hot, add in the mustard seeds. After it crackles, add in the curry leaves and fry till moisture is removed..
- Now add cardamon seeds, cloves, cinnamon, bay leaves and saute for few mins..
- Add chopped onions and the ground paste and fry few a min..
- Now add all the other veggies (green peas, carrot, beans, potato, beans) and saute for few 5 mins..
- Add in salt and water and once water starts boiling, add in the washed rice..
- Pressure cook this (3 whistles).
- Once done, mix it once again before you serve! (It goes well with cucumber and tomato raita)..
If you find this Mint Pulao recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.