Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade My Fried Chicken Livers
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect My Fried Chicken Livers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Fried Chicken Livers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Fried Chicken Livers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won't hurt you too badly. It will be, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is often the main element to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don't ignore that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to my fried chicken livers recipe. You can have my fried chicken livers using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Fried Chicken Livers:
- Prepare of container of chicken livers.
- Get of egg.
- Prepare of Frank's Red Hot Sauce (optional).
- You need of Dijon mustard.
- Get of flour.
- Get of cornmeal.
- Use of black pepper.
- Provide of oregano.
- Provide of garlic powder.
- Provide of kosher salt.
- Get of Grapeseed oil or other for frying.
- Prepare of Lemon wedges.
- Provide of Old Bay seasoning.
Steps to make My Fried Chicken Livers:
- Rinse livers in cold water and pat dry with paper towels before trimming them of visible sinew, fat, and areas of green discoloration but otherwise try keep the pieces as big as possible..
- Beat the egg with a fork until uniform then add hot sauce and mustard. Gently drop the livers in the egg wash and toss to coat. Let them marinate for up to 10 minutes while you prepare the breading..
- Mix flour, cornmeal, and the remaining spices in a shallow pan or plate so you can spread the mixture out. Lay the livers on the seasoned flour and let them sit on one side for at least 2 minutes so the coating bonds well to the egg. Gently turn them over and repeat on the other side..
- Heat half an inch of oil in a cast-iron or carbon steel pan. Fry the livers until dark golden brown before flipping, which takes about 2 or 3 minutes depending on the size of the piece. If the liver releases a lot of juice while frying on the first side, sprinkle a pinch of the dredging flour on the top to absorb the moisture and prevent splattering. Flip the livers and continue to cook until they are uniformly brown, another minute to 2 minutes..
- Drain on paper towels and dust generously with Old Bay (optional). Serve with raw red onions, lemon wedges, ranch dressing or cocktail sauce and or hot sauce..
If you find this My Fried Chicken Livers recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.