Easiest Way to Prepare Quick Vickys Spanish-Style Lentil & Chorizo Soup, GF DF EF SF NF
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Vickys Spanish-Style Lentil & Chorizo Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Spanish-Style Lentil & Chorizo Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Spanish-Style Lentil & Chorizo Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don't overlook that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to vickys spanish-style lentil & chorizo soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys spanish-style lentil & chorizo soup, gf df ef sf nf you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Spanish-Style Lentil & Chorizo Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need of chorizo sausage, diced.
- Take of red onion, chopped.
- Take of red bell peppers, chopped.
- You need of carrots, chopped.
- Provide of leek, chopped.
- You need of dried red lentils, rinsed.
- Prepare of can of kidney beans, drained.
- Take of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of hot chicken stock.
- Take of hot ham stock.
- Get of dried oregano.
- Prepare of dried rosemary.
- Get of dried thyme.
- Take of Garnish.
- Provide of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Take of freshly ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Vickys Spanish-Style Lentil & Chorizo Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put all of the ingredients into a soup pan or stock pot apart from the oregano, rosemary & thyme.
- Let boil for 10 minutes, then simmer covered for 35 minutes.
- Use a blender to blitz the soup almost smooth. Add some water if it's too thick for your liking.
- Stir through the oregano, rosemary and thyme and keep warm for 30 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with some chopped parsley and sour cream if desired and sprinkle with a little black pepper. You can sour room temp coconut cream with a little lemon juice for this.
- Serve with toasted garlic bread. My free from recipe for baguettes and garlic butter are in my recipe profile https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357071-vickys-savoury-compound-butters-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368330-vickys-french-baguettes-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
If you find this Vickys Spanish-Style Lentil & Chorizo Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.