Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Indonesian Tempe stir fry - Oseng tempe- Vegan
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Indonesian Tempe stir fry - Oseng tempe- Vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Indonesian Tempe stir fry - Oseng tempe- Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian Tempe stir fry - Oseng tempe- Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn't as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day--can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don't overlook that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to indonesian tempe stir fry - oseng tempe- vegan recipe. You can have indonesian tempe stir fry - oseng tempe- vegan using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indonesian Tempe stir fry - Oseng tempe- Vegan:
- Provide of - 200gr Tempe - cut to square, I used : Tempehting brand.
- Take of shallots - slice thin (half blends).
- Prepare of mince garlic (or fresh garlic).
- Get of red chilies - seeded if you dont like spicy (blends).
- Provide of green chilies - thin slices - optional.
- Provide of Thai chilies - optional - slices thin.
- Use of mince galangal or fresh.
- Use of bayleaves - if you have.
- Use of kafir leaves - if you have.
- Prepare of tamarind (soak in 2 tsp of water) - or lemon juice.
- You need of Kecap manis - sweet sou sauce (I used ABC brand).
- Prepare of Oil.
- Get of water.
- Prepare of himalayan salt.
- Use of - 1 tbsp brown sugar (granulated or sweetener is fine too).
- Take of To marinade (15 minutes) Tempe before frying (see ** if you prefer to oven them).
- Take of water.
- You need of salt.
- Get of white pepper.
- You need of chicken/vegetable stock (optional).
Instructions to make Indonesian Tempe stir fry - Oseng tempe- Vegan:
- Below is some of the ingredients.
- Fry tempe in medium heat till it change to a bit yellow. it will only take 3 minutes or so. set aside.
- **Alternatively, you can oven the tempe. simply spray some oil, sprinkle some salt, white pepper and stock powder if you use, and oven in 180C for about 10 - 15 minutes. When the color change, set aside..
- Blends : shallots, garlic, chilies, galangal till smooth ( I only do half shallots, and slices the other half, as I love this in my food..
- Heat wok with some oil, stir fry the blends ingredients (if you used slices, dont put this just yet). Add bayleaves, stir fry this in medium to low till all fragrants and change to darker colour (you can add 1 tbsp of water or oil to help), this will take about 10-12 minutes, you can see the oil start separating. Add the slices shallots and chillies. in medium high heat, mix well till its all cooked (about 3 minutes), add some of the water..
- Add Tempe, stir fry till all mixed, add kecap manis, sugar, salt and white pepper. mixed well. Add the water and let it simmer for few minutes, it need to loose the water and kecap manis/sugar will caramelized and coating the tempe. Last, put the tamarind water / lemon. Taste it and add what's missing as you preferred. Best enjoy when its warm..
- Ready to enjoy.
Oseng-Oseng Tempe or stir fry tempeh. Indonesian traditional food made from tempeh, chili, garlic and other ingredients. have good nutrition for the body. Stir Fry Green Beans Stir Fry Greens Fried Green Beans Water Spinach Indonesian Cuisine Indonesian Recipes Recovery Food Vegetarian Cabbage Vegetable Stir Fry. Resep Tumis Bunga Genjer dengan Tempe & Teri. Tempe Tumis Cabe Gendot: Indonesian Stir-Fry Habanero Tempeh [Vegan].
If you find this Indonesian Tempe stir fry - Oseng tempe- Vegan recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.