Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your health levels. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to mike's hot 3 meat 2 cheese french dip paninis recipe. To make mike's hot 3 meat 2 cheese french dip paninis you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis:
- Use of ● For The Bread.
- Prepare of Thick Slices Fresh Artisinal Bread.
- Prepare of Horseradish Sauce.
- You need of Garlic Butter.
- You need of ● For The Meats [all precooked - room temp].
- Get of " Thick Slices Black Forest Ham [important for sweetness].
- Get of Precooked Roast Beef Slices.
- Get of Precooked Turkey Breast Slices.
- You need of ● For The Cheeses [room temp].
- Take of Swiss Cheese.
- Prepare of Provolone Cheese.
- Prepare of ● For The Au Jus.
- Provide of Au Jus Concentrate.
- Take of Equal Parts Water Or Low/No Sodium Beef Broth.
Instructions to make Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis:
- Here's what you'll need. Au Jus not pictured here. See below..
- Fry ham in Panini.
- Butter bread and add Swiss cheese, ham, roast beef, Provolone cheese, plain bread, Swiss cheese, turkey and another slice of Provolone..
- Press ham until fully scored..
- Butter the top piece of bread and place on your Panini Press..
- Cook until your bread has scored and then cinch top down until the cheeses have fully melted..
- Create your easy Au Jus Sauce..
- Use a quality Au Jus concentrate like Johnny's brand. Just add equal parts water or low sodium broth to concentrate and heat..
- Slice sandwich and prep for service..
- Serve both sandwich and Au Jus piping hot with horseradish sauce. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.