Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Five-Spice Tofu Stir-Fry
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Five-Spice Tofu Stir-Fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Five-Spice Tofu Stir-Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Five-Spice Tofu Stir-Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren't that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body's health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to five-spice tofu stir-fry recipe. To cook five-spice tofu stir-fry you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Five-Spice Tofu Stir-Fry:
- Use 1/2 cup of vegetable broth.
- Use 2 tbsp of vegetarian oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Take 1 tbsp of sodium-reduced soy sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of packed brown sugar.
- Use 1 packages of medium-firm tofu, drained.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Five-Spice powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 3 clove of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Take 1/4 tsp of hot pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 head of bok choy, chopped.
- Provide 8 oz of shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and halved.
Steps to make Five-Spice Tofu Stir-Fry:
- whisk together broth, oyster sauce, cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, and 1/2 cup water..
- cut tofu into 1-inch cubes; gently toss with five-spice powder. In wok or skillet, heat half of the oil over medium-high heat; stir-fry tofu until golden, about four minutes. Transfer to paper towel-lined plate..
- heat remaining oil over medium-high heat; stir-fry garlic and hot pepper flakes for about 30 seconds. add bok choy and mushrooms; stir-fry for 3 minutes..
- stir in tofu and broth mixture; bring to boil. reduce heat and simmer, covered, until sauce is thickened and vegetables are softened, about 3 minutes..
When tofu is golden on all sides remove and reserve. Add remaining oil to pan and pat eggplant dry with paper towel. Add the garlic, ginger and five spice powder to the pan. This Chinese five spice tofu is perfect for adding into vegetable stir-fries, Chinese-style salads, any kind of noodle dish, or just for a quick Asian flavored snack. Stir fry said radish in hot oil to seep the flavors out.
If you find this Five-Spice Tofu Stir-Fry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.