Easiest Way to Make Quick Chicken livers with pomegranate molasses
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Chicken livers with pomegranate molasses recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken livers with pomegranate molasses recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken livers with pomegranate molasses recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and eat something good. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This makes it simple to have a great meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indicator of your healthfulness. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to chicken livers with pomegranate molasses recipe. To make chicken livers with pomegranate molasses you need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken livers with pomegranate molasses:
- Get 400 gm of chicken livers.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves diagonally sliced.
- Get 180 gm of onion,finely sliced.
- Use 5 of green chillies ,diagonally sliced.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of pomegranate molasses.
- Get 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Get as needed of cilantro and pomegranate seeds for garnishing.
Steps to make Chicken livers with pomegranate molasses:
- Wash the chicken livers.Using a knife remove and discard the white snew..
- Cut the larger liver pieces into half..
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet..
- Add the chicken livers and saute on high heat for 2-3 minutes until it changes colour. Remove and keep aside..
- In the same skillet add onions and saute until slightly soft..
- Add sliced garlic and green chillies; continue to saute until the onions are completely soft..
- Add coriander powder, cinnamon powder,nutmeg powder salt and blck pepper powder. Saute for a minute on low heat..
- Add the chicken livers along with pomegranate molasses and sugar. Cover the skillet and continue cooking on low heat for 5 minutes..
- Turn heat off. Add lemon juice and stir through. Check seasoning and adjust accordingly. If sour add a little sugar to balance the sourness..
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and pomegranate seeds..
- Serve immediately with Arabic flatbread(pita bread)..
Cook gently until the livers are just pink in the centre. Pomegranate molasses: a thick syrup produced by cooking down pomegranate juice. It is a slightly astringent, sweet-sour condiment used widely throughout the. The Best Pomegranate Molasses Chicken Recipes on Yummly Moroccan Spiced Pork Kebabs With Pomegranate Glaze & Herby Yogurt, Spiral Ham Steaks, Shelling Beans And Charred Herb Vinaigrette, Pulled Pork A La Maggie. ¼ cup pomegranate seeds.
If you find this Chicken livers with pomegranate molasses recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.