Easiest Way to Make Homemade Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Water is the best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body's health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to mother freakin' hamburger soup that doesn't suck recipe. You can cook mother freakin' hamburger soup that doesn't suck using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck:
- Use of ground beef.
- Prepare of onion soup mix.
- Get of pepper.
- Provide of seasoned salt.
- Use of oregano.
- Provide of basil.
- Get of onion, finely chopped.
- Use of celery, chopped.
- Prepare of carrots, chopped.
- Use of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of Beef broth or water and beef bullion.
- You need of macaroni noodles (or whatever pasta you prefer, no one is here to judge).
- Take of Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck:
- Put meat in slow cooker. I like to brown the meat first so it is already separated and the grease content is low..
- Add onion soup mix, pepper, seasoned salt, oregano, basil, onion, celery, carrots, tomato sauce, and soy sauce to the slow cooker..
- Add as much beef broth as you like. Or, if you are like me and prefer to add water and bullion cubes make sure you add one cube per 1 - 1 1/2 cups of water. The amount of broth depends on what you like. Because the pasta (see below step) absorbs so much, I would say to put at least 5 or 6 cups of broth in. If you dont like a lot of broth, put in less. There is no legal statute dictating how much to put in. Gotta love America..
- Cook for no less than 4 hours to get the flavors to swirl around. Plus, don't you love the intoxicating aroma of soup filling the halls of your house? Any longer than 8 hours, even on low setting, can dry the meat out, especially if you substitute with ground turkey..
- 15 to 20 minutes prior to serving, add the macaroni. I like the whole wheat kind. It gives me the illusion that I am somehow being healthier. If you like science, watch the broth levels lower while the mass of the noodles increase..
- Serve with parmesan cheese on top. It gives the soup that extra something special..
- Photos are forthcoming once I make this again. DISCLAIMER: if you like soup that sucks, this one is not for you. If you like soup that doesn't suck, then you my friend are in for a treat!.
If you find this Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.