Easiest Way to Make Homemade Fried Udon Noodles With Shrimp and Spicy Peanut Sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Fried Udon Noodles With Shrimp and Spicy Peanut Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Udon Noodles With Shrimp and Spicy Peanut Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Udon Noodles With Shrimp and Spicy Peanut Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to fried udon noodles with shrimp and spicy peanut sauce recipe. To cook fried udon noodles with shrimp and spicy peanut sauce you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Udon Noodles With Shrimp and Spicy Peanut Sauce:
- Take of rice vinegar.
- Provide of natural peanut butter.
- Take of -inch chunk fresh ginger.
- Get of water.
- Use of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Use of ground black pepper.
- You need of Hot sauce,.
- Provide of sesame oil, divided.
- Prepare of large yellow onion, thinly sliced.
- Provide of large red bell peppers, cored and thinly sliced.
- Prepare of -ounce package udon noodles.
- Take of shelled raw shrimp, patted dry (frozen will also do).
- Prepare of chopped peanuts.
Steps to make Fried Udon Noodles With Shrimp and Spicy Peanut Sauce:
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. While the water heats, in a blender combine the peanut butter, ginger, vinegar, soy sauce, water, garlic and black pepper. Blend until smooth. The peanut sauce should be thick, but pourable. If the sauce is too thick, add a couple tablespoons of additional water and blend again. Taste, then add hot sauce to your desired heat preference, blending again. Set aside..
- In a large skillet over medium-high, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil. Add the onion and peppers, then cook until just tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside. Reserve the skillet. Add the udon noodles to the boiling water and cook for 2 minutes, or until just barely cooked. The noodles should still be a bit firm. While the noodles cook, return the skillet to medium-high heat and add the remaining 2 tablespoons of sesame oil. Drain the noodles well and add them to the hot skillet.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and continue to cook, stirring constantly, until the shrimp are just pink, about 5 minutes. Return the onion and peppers to the skillet and toss until heated. Remove the skillet from the heat, then pour in a liberal amount of peanut sauce (use as much or as little as you prefer), using tongs to toss the ingredients until well coated. Top with the peanuts and serve..
If you find this Fried Udon Noodles With Shrimp and Spicy Peanut Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.