Easiest Way to Make Favorite Tart with Cretan dakos and cherry tomatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tart with Cretan dakos and cherry tomatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tart with Cretan dakos and cherry tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tart with Cretan dakos and cherry tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn't as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to tart with cretan dakos and cherry tomatoes recipe. To make tart with cretan dakos and cherry tomatoes you need 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tart with Cretan dakos and cherry tomatoes:
- Get of large Cretan rusks.
- Take of ground tomato or half a can of peeled and diced tomatoes.
- Use of almonds with their skins.
- Take of olive oil.
- Get of soft feta cheese.
- Take of katiki from Domokos (light soft fresh cheese, slightly sour).
- Use of anthotyro.
- Prepare of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Get of olive oil.
- Get of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of honey.
- Get of brown sugar.
- Take of Fresh spearmint, finely chopped.
- Prepare of oregano.
Steps to make Tart with Cretan dakos and cherry tomatoes:
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees..
- Blend the rusks with the almonds in a food processor and empty them in a bowl..
- Add the olive oil and tomato and combine..
- Layer the mixture evenly in a tart pan and bake for 15 minutes..
- Put the three different cheeses in a bowl and mix well with a fork..
- As soon as the crust is ready let it cool and use a spatula to spread the cheese mixture..
- Heat the olive oil well in a large non-stick pan, add the cherry tomatoes with the cut half at the bottom and leave over high heat for about 5 minutes..
- Add the salt, sugar, honey and balsamic vinegar. Stir carefully so that the cherry tomatoes don't crumble and let the saus thicken for about 5 minutes..
- Spread the cherry tomatoes over the cheese and pour their sauce over them..
- Sprinkle the cherry tomatoes with the spearmint and oregano..
- Place the tart in the fridge for at least half an hour before serving..
This elegant savory tart with a cheesy filling and juicy cherry tomatoes will look beautiful on any lunch or dinner table. Remove tart pan from the freezer. Gently spread the cheese mixture evenly over the bottom. Place cherry tomatoes evenly over the top and gently press down. A traditional meze or a light meal on the island of Crete, dakos (also called "koukouvayia") is often called "Greek bruschetta," and is easy to make with few ingredients and no cooking.
If you find this Tart with Cretan dakos and cherry tomatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.