Easiest Way to Make Award-winning Cheddar Broccoli Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and eat something beneficial. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don't forget that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to cheddar broccoli soup recipe. You can cook cheddar broccoli soup using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Provide of small (about 3 1/2 cups) heads of broccoli (chopped).
- Prepare of (about 2 cups) carrots (shredded).
- Provide of medium onion (sweet or white).
- Provide of unsalted butter.
- You need of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare of Chicken or vegetable broth.
- You need of Half n Half.
- Get of nutmeg (ground).
- You need of Pepper-add.
- Take of Salt-add.
- Use of Red pepper (ground or flake)- add.
- You need of Shredded Sharp Cheddar.
- Prepare of garlic-chopped (Optional).
- You need of Bacon Bits or Pieces (For garnish-Optional).
Instructions to make Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Prep all ingredient. Chop broccoli (bite size,each piece should fit on a spoon). Finely chop onion & garlic (if adding). Shred carrots. Measure out flour and liquid ingredients. This will make cooking quicker..
- Start by heating butter in a pot on med-low heat..
- Once butter has melted, add onions and garlic until translucent..
- Add flour,stir. Let flour lightly brown. (If it doesnt brown you will have a very flour-ie taste to your soup)..
- Once flour has browned,add your half n half..
- Let it come to a simmer on medium-low heat for about 10 minutes..
- Add chicken or vegetable broth and stir..
- Now, add carrots & broccoli and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until broccoli is tender..
- Turn heat to low. Add your seasonings-salt,pepper,red pepper flakes,and nutmeg. Stir..
- Stir in cheese and turn heat off. Let cheese melt and serve!.
If you find this Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.