Steps to Prepare Ultimate Chicken Liver Mousse
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Liver Mousse recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Liver Mousse recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to chicken liver mousse recipe. You can have chicken liver mousse using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Liver Mousse:
- Take of Chicken Livers.
- Prepare of Shallot.
- Use of butter.
- Prepare of White Wine.
- Use of Cream.
- Get of melted butter.
- Provide of Fresh Thyme.
- Use of Black Pepper.
- You need of Ground Allspice.
- Prepare of Salt.
Steps to make Chicken Liver Mousse:
- Finely dice shallot. Remove any connective tissue from chicken livers and dice livers finely..
- Melt butter in a pan and add chopped liver and diced shallot. Cook until livers are firm but not rubbery, still rosy in the center..
- Transfer liver mixture to food processor and blend..
- Meanwhile, add white wine and a few thyme sprigs to the pan and bring to a boil. Reduce until liquid is about two tablespoons..
- Add wine reduction, cream, melted butter, pepper and allspice to the food processor and blend until smooth. Add salt to taste (I used salted butter so did not add a lot of extra salt.).
- Pour liver mixture through a fine sieve to get rid of any gritty bits..
- Refrigerate mousse until set. Optional: seal mousse with some melted butter and add a few sprigs of thyme for decoration..
- Serve with crackers.
Immediately add the shallots, thyme and marjoram. Cover with plastic wrap, lightly pressing the wrap to the surface of the mousse so that it doesn't oxidize. Yes, I'm talking Stacy's Chicken Liver Mousse. But I haven't shared it yet for a couple reasons. First of all, I didn't invent this recipe at all.
If you find this Chicken Liver Mousse recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.