Steps to Prepare Perfect Chicken Mushroom Congee
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Mushroom Congee recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Mushroom Congee recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to chicken mushroom congee recipe. To cook chicken mushroom congee you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Mushroom Congee:
- Prepare 1/2 (1 lb) of skinless and boneless chicken thigh.
- Use 4 of shiitake mushrooms.
- Provide 4 of dried scallops (optional).
- Provide 1 cup of jasmine rice.
- Provide 2 slices of ginger.
- Take to taste of Salt and soy sauce.
- Use 8-9 cups of liquid (refer to note below).
- Take of Note: The liquid can be combination of chicken stock, water, and the left over water from the shiitake mushroom and dried scallops. I wouldn’t put more than 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Provide of Or simply just use water. I prefer the first option though.
- Prepare of Green onions, deep fried Chinese donuts and fried peanuts for garish.
Steps to make Chicken Mushroom Congee:
- Soak both shiitake mushroom and dried scallops over night.
- Put all ingredients into the instant pot.
- Close the lid, venting knob in venting position, then turn venting knob to sealing Position. Select porridge, high Pressure for 20 minutes + Natural Release..
- Open the lid carefully, add salt/soy sauce for taste..
- I like it the way it is already. However if you prefer a thicken congee, turn on the Sauté function and stir until the thicken consistency you prefer..
Instead of chicken you can use pork and shred it, like pulled pork, after it is done. Congee, a savory rice porridge, works for any meal. But what makes congee looks so gelatinous? Cantonese Style Chicken and Mushroom Congee (porridge). One hot bowl Chicken Congee (Cháo Gà) which comes from many stunning Vietnamese Chicken Recipes in rainy days is perfect.
If you find this Chicken Mushroom Congee recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.