Steps to Prepare Homemade Shrimp Fried 'Rice' (Konjac)
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp Fried 'Rice' (Konjac) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Fried 'Rice' (Konjac) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your health levels. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to shrimp fried 'rice' (konjac) recipe. You can cook shrimp fried 'rice' (konjac) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Fried 'Rice' (Konjac):
- Provide 250 g of drained konjac rice,.
- Get 1 of medium egg, beaten,.
- Get 100 g of small frozen shrimp,.
- Prepare 3 of finely chopped spring onions,.
- Use 20 g of petit pois peas,.
- Take A few of drops of dark soy sauce,.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce,.
- Prepare 1 of good pinch of salt,.
- Provide of Vegetable oil for frying.
Steps to make Shrimp Fried 'Rice' (Konjac):
- Boil the drained konjac rice in salted water for 5 minutes then drain it off and set aside. I find this gives it a better texture and removes any smell from the liquid it's stored in, which can smell a bit fishy..
- Heat up a wok over a high heat then add in the prawns. Cook until the water is released, then drain it off. Add in the peas and stir fry for 2 minutes. Remove from the wok into a small bowl and set aside. Add in the beaten egg and cook until you have small clumps then place them into the bowl with the shrimp and peas..
- Add in 1/2 tbsp oil to the wok and heat. Add the egg, prawns and peas back in followed by the spring onion. Fry for a minute then add the drained konjac rice. Toss everything together. Season with a good pinch of salt, a few drops of dark soy and the light soy sauce. Stir everything together until every strand is evenly coated in the soy..
- Serve up and enjoy! :).
You can swap out the shrimp for your favorite protein - chicken, pork , or. Shrimp fried rice puts a seafood spin on this traditional dish and is delicious on its own or served with a variety of other Chinese foods. If you want to know how to make shrimp fried rice of your own, just follow these steps. This shrimp fried rice recipe from Delish.com is a major weeknight win. Traditionally cooked in a wok over high heat, Chinese fried rice is perhaps the *most* genius recipe for using up leftover rice.
If you find this Shrimp Fried 'Rice' (Konjac) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.