Steps to Prepare Homemade Pasta with cherry tomatoes, olives and feta cheese!
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pasta with cherry tomatoes, olives and feta cheese! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta with cherry tomatoes, olives and feta cheese! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day--can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to pasta with cherry tomatoes, olives and feta cheese! recipe. To cook pasta with cherry tomatoes, olives and feta cheese! you need 11 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta with cherry tomatoes, olives and feta cheese!:
- Use of pasta (preferably penne).
- Use of cherry tomatoes.
- You need of kalamata olives pitted (preferably buy pitted olives that tend to be tastier and take the pit out yourselves).
- Provide of tomato sauce.
- Provide of large onion.
- Use of garlic.
- You need of sea salt.
- Use of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of oregano.
- You need of paprica.
- Provide of feta cheese.
Steps to make Pasta with cherry tomatoes, olives and feta cheese!:
- Fill a large pan with water, place it on a high heat and bring to the boil..
- When the water boils add sea salt and the pasta and boil for 10 - 11 minutes. Your pasta will be cooked but it will still have a bit of a a bite..
- While you wait for the water and pasta to get ready prepare your sauce..
- Pit the olives and slice them in quarters..
- Chop the onion and crush the garlic (without pilling it)..
- Slice your cherry tomatoes in halves or quarters, depending on their size..
- Get a saucepan, hit it well and add the olive oil..
- Add the onion and the clove of garlic and cook them until the onion is golden..
- Add the olives and the sliced tomatoes and "sweat" them out, 3-4 minutes will do just fine..
- Add the tomato sauce, bring to a simmer and season to your liking..
- Your sauce and pasta should be ready at approximately the same time..
- Get your feta cheese and slice it in small cubes..
- Add it to the saucepan and stir gently..
- Drain your pasta, return it to your pot and top up with the sauce..
- Stir them together so the sauce covers the pasta..
- Serve and enjoy. You can top your past with some Parmesan cheese for extra flavor..
PROMOTION A simple and satisfying pasta salad made with Sacla' Fusilli and Sacla' Tomato and Olive Stir-in sauce. Perfect to pop in a lunchbox.. Cheese, Olives, Cherry Tomatoes & Avocado Hence the cherry tomatoes and feta. That said, the simple base of pasta + pesto is highly customizable.
If you find this Pasta with cherry tomatoes, olives and feta cheese! recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.