Steps to Make Ultimate RACING RICE CAKE PASURUAN (Lontong Balap Pasuruan)
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for RACING RICE CAKE PASURUAN (Lontong Balap Pasuruan) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect RACING RICE CAKE PASURUAN (Lontong Balap Pasuruan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to RACING RICE CAKE PASURUAN (Lontong Balap Pasuruan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don't overlook that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to racing rice cake pasuruan (lontong balap pasuruan) recipe. To cook racing rice cake pasuruan (lontong balap pasuruan) you need 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare RACING RICE CAKE PASURUAN (Lontong Balap Pasuruan):
- Use of tempeh, cut into 2x2 cm.
- Prepare of tofu, fried and cut to taste.
- Take of bean sprouts, discarded roots.
- You need of rice, for rice cake (lontong).
- Use of CHILI PASTE.
- Use of boiled cayenne pepper.
- Get of quality shrimp paste.
- Use of fried onions.
- Provide of fried garlic.
- Take of boiled water.
- Get of Soy sauce.
- Get of DRESSING SAUCE.
- Get of lemongrass, crushed.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of lime leaves.
- Provide of galangal, crushed.
- You need of salt (to taste).
- Take of sugar.
- Take of oil for frying.
- Provide of SPICES.
- Get of garlic.
- Take of onion.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of turmeric.
- Get of pecans, toasted.
Steps to make RACING RICE CAKE PASURUAN (Lontong Balap Pasuruan):
- Blend all ingredients seasoning and set aside..
- Blend all sauce ingredients, mix the soy sauce after the sauce was smooth. Add a little water so that it is not too thick, set aside..
- Heat oil and sauté ground spices together with lemongrass, lime leaves and galangal until fragrant..
- Add the tempeh and water and stir well. Add the sugar and salt, and cook until cooked tempeh. Set aside..
- Put the cake in a serving dish, add the chunks of fried tofu..
- Pour sauce with tempeh on it, complete with chili paste. Serve warm..
- IMAGE : this is a rice cake (Lontong).
If you find this RACING RICE CAKE PASURUAN (Lontong Balap Pasuruan) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.