Steps to Make Speedy Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb)
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don't forget that health isn't only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to lemongrass tofu stir-fry (vegan/vegetarian/low carb) recipe. To make lemongrass tofu stir-fry (vegan/vegetarian/low carb) you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb):
- Take 250 gms of Konjac Noodles (prepared as per packet instructions).
- Take 300 gms of Firm Tofu.
- Get 40 mls of Vegetable Stock.
- You need 2 tbs of Light Soy Sauce.
- Take 1 tbs of Canola Oil.
- Use 2 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ginger (grated).
- Provide 2 Stalks of Lemongrass (grated).
- You need 1 of Medium Red Onion.
- Prepare 300 gms of Broccoli/Broccolini.
- Prepare 150 gms of Pak Choy/Bok Choy.
- Provide 120 gms of Bean Shoots.
- Use 2 Stalks of Green Onion (Spring Onion).
- Prepare 1 of Small Red Hot Chili.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame Seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Sesame Oil.
Steps to make Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb):
- Heat oils in a wok and add garlic, ginger, lemongrass and red onion and stir-fry until soft..
- Add tofu, broccoli and, stir fry until tender and tofu is golden brown..
- Add the soy sauce, vegetable stock, bok choy. Stir fry until bok choy has wilted..
- Add bean sprouts, green onion, hot chili, and noodles, toss together and serve..
- Sprinkle with Sesame Seeds.
If you find this Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.