Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Ultimate Apple Custard Tart
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Custard Tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Custard Tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won't hurt you too badly. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body's health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water ingestion.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don't ignore that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to apple custard tart recipe. To make apple custard tart you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple Custard Tart:
- Get 200 g of plain flour.
- Use 50 g of icing sugar.
- Take 125 g of butter.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- Take 900 g of crisp sharp dessert apples (about 6 large).
- Provide 150 ml of single cream.
- Get 1 of large egg.
- Get 35 g of caster sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 tbsp of apricot jam, to glaze.
Instructions to make Apple Custard Tart:
- To make the pastry blitz the flour, icing sugar and butter in a food processor, or rub with your fingertips, until you have a mixture that looks like breadcrumbs. Stir in the egg yolk and about 2 tbsp cold water and bring together to make a dough. Don't add too much water. Wrap in plastic film and chill in the fridge for 25 minutes..
- Roll the chilled pastry out thinly and use it to line a 23cm loose-based tart tin. Prick the base with a fork and chill again for 15 minutes. Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. Line the pastry case with baking parchment and fill with baking beans. You can use ordinary dried beans if you don't have special baking beans (which are ceramic), and I also have a friend who uses loose change..
- Bake for 20 minutes, then remove the baking beans and paper and place back in the oven. You can brush the pastry with egg white at this stage to make it even more safely sealed. Cook for another 5 minutes or so until completely dried out. Allow the pastry to cool..
- Peel and core the apples, I used a bowl of lemon water to keep them from going brown. Then slice very thinly and arrange in regular concentric circles (quite difficult) in the cooled pastry case..
- Mix together the cream, egg, sugar and vanilla extract, and pour into the pastry case. Bake for 35 minutes, still at 180C/Gas 4 until the custard is just set and the apples cooked..
- Remove the tart from the oven and while hot brush with warmed apricot jam for a shiny, golden finish. Serve warm with vanilla cream or ice cream..
Bake this French tart and your whole. This unforgettable apple tart gets added richness from custard baked right in. This tart is surprisingly easy to make! Remove tart from the oven, cool, then chill. Cut dessert apples into slices the thickness Make the tart the day before.
If you find this Apple Custard Tart recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.