Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Ultimate Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn't as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don't forget that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to bihun goreng kampung (village fried rice noodles) recipe. To make bihun goreng kampung (village fried rice noodles) you need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles):
- Use 200 gr of rice noodles, soaked in warm water for 5-10 minutes, drained.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 of medium carrot, julienned.
- Provide 1 bunch of mustard greens, cut 1 cm.
- Use 3 of cabbage leaves, roughly chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- Get 1 Tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Provide 120 ml of water.
- Provide 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Use of Ground spices:.
- You need 8 cloves of shallots.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic.
- Use 2 pcs of candle nuts.
- Get of For the complements:.
- Provide of Fried shallots.
- Use of Cucumber and carrots pickles.
- Use of Hard boiled eggs/scrambled eggs.
- Provide of Bird eyes chilies 🌶.
Steps to make Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles):
- Heat vegetable oil in the wok over medium-heat. Sauté the ground spices until fragrant..
- Add carrot, cabbage, and mustard greens stalks. Add water. Cook until the vegetables a bit soft..
- Add mustard greens leaves. Mix well. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom bouillon..
- Add rice noodles and sweet soy sauce. Mix well again..
- Lastly, add green onions. Remove from the heat. Serve warm with the complements. Yum! 😋.
But hahaha, we are happy together and most of all, we clicked!! Nasi goreng means fried rice in Indonesian and Malay language. It is cooked with a chili paste consisting of bird's-eye chili, shallot, garlic, belacan (a local shrimp paste) In this article, I will explain how to prepare the nasi goreng famous in Malaysia called nasi goreng kampung (village fried rice). Nasi Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice) Village style fried rice is a popular Malay style fried rice : Nasi Goreng Kampung.
If you find this Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.