Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Ultimate Slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren't that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body's health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don't overlook that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta recipe. To make slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta you need 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta:
- Provide of dried hurst 15 bean soup mix with seasoning packet.
- You need of Optional 👇.
- Prepare of baking soda plus enough water to soak beans overnight.
- Use of diced ham or 2 to 3 ham hocks.
- You need of small yellow onion diced.
- You need of carrots peeled and diced.
- You need of celery peeled and diced.
- Provide of garlic minced.
- Use of butter.
- Provide of dried basil.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Take of dried thyme.
- Get of bay leaf.
- Take of water.
- Prepare of low sodium chicken broth.
- Get of can Italian flavored diced tomatoes or use petite >.
- Prepare of tomatoes with 1 tsp. Italian seasonings mixed in.
- Provide of salt.
- Provide of chopped kale.
- Get of lemon juiced.
- Get of hot sauce.
- Provide of (Optional)1 1/2 cups ditalina pasta.
- Use of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta:
- Place the beans in a colander and sort out any debris, rinse beans and either add to slow cooker or to a pot and cover with water and add 1 teaspoon baking soda and let it sit overnight it's optional but i prefer it..
- If you soaked the beans give them a quick rinse and add to slow cooker.
- Add in ham, onion, carrots, celery, garlic, butter, basil, thyme, pepper, bay leaf, broth and water.
- Cover slow cooker and don't open lid while cooking. Set on high for 8 hours.
- After 8 hours remove bay leaf and shred ham hocks if used and discard bone and add in tomatoes, hot sauce, kale, salt, lemon juice and pasta if adding. Stir up and cover and cook for 20 more minutes and then stir in flavor packet that was in with the beans. Serve and top with some Parmesan cheese if desired. It's also great with buttered cornbread on the side. Enjoy !.
This soup was a big hit at our house. Can't beat a slow cooker for sure. I love chilis in the crockpot. I am really getting into using my slow cooker! Because it's just the two of us, I don't bring them out too often because the size of slow cookers I own are too large for two servings.
If you find this Slow cooker 15 bean & ham soup with or without pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.