Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Mongolian Beef
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mongolian Beef recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mongolian Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mongolian Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. This makes it easy to have a good meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to mongolian beef recipe. You can cook mongolian beef using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mongolian Beef:
- You need of Beef (chuck, sliced thinly).
- Get of Tapioca Flour (coating).
- Take of Cooking Oil (shallow frying).
- Provide of Sauce;.
- Get of Cooking Oil.
- Provide of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare of Ginger (minced).
- Prepare of Light Soy Sauce.
- Get of Water.
- Prepare of Palm or Brown Sugar.
- Take of Chili Flakes.
- Provide of Spring Onions (cut 2 inch lengths).
- Take of Thickener (mix in a bowl);.
- Get of Tapioca flour.
- Use of Water.
Steps to make Mongolian Beef:
- BEEF; Coat the beef with Tapioca flour and set aside. Heat 1 cup of cooking oil until medium hot and fry the beef until crispy, 2 minutes each side, 4 minutes total. Remove and set aside..
- SAUCE; In another wok, heat 2 Tbsp of cooking oil until hot. Fry the garlic and ginger until fragrant. Then add the soy sauce, water and sugar. Once the sugar has dissolve add the thickener, mix well and reduce the sauce a bit..
- ASSEMBLY; Lastly add the beef, chilli flakes and mix well. Turn off the heat, serve on a plate and garnish with spring onions..
This Mongolian Beef recipe from Delish.com is better than P. Mongolian Beef is a Chinese-American (or American-Chinese) dish consisting of beef coated with a savory brown sauce that includes hoisin (usually), soy sauce, and chili peppers (or something spicy). See more ideas about mongolian beef, cooking recipes, asian recipes. Mongolian Beef Ramen Noodles - a copycat recipe of the popular PF Chang's Mongolian Beef but made better with green. Mongolian beef recipe 蒙古牛肉 with video demonstration.
If you find this Mongolian Beef recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.