Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Quick Parmesan Bread Bowls with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Parmesan Bread Bowls with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Parmesan Bread Bowls with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesan Bread Bowls with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and have something great. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to parmesan bread bowls with roasted cherry tomatoes recipe. To make parmesan bread bowls with roasted cherry tomatoes you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Parmesan Bread Bowls with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes:
- Use of active dry yeast Regular or quick (2 1/4 tsps).
- You need of ° Warm waterF to F ) 1/4 cup (.
- Get of Sugar.
- Prepare of All-purpose flour.
- Use of Baking powder.
- Take of Salt.
- You need of Parmesan cheese , grated.
- Provide of Shortening (butter).
- Provide of Heavy cream.
Instructions to make Parmesan Bread Bowls with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes:
- Dissolve yeast in warm water in small bowl. Stir in sugar; set aside..
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt and cheese in large bowl. Cut in shortening, using pastry blender or crisscrossing 2 knives, until mixture look like fine crumbs. Stir in yeast mixture and cream so dough leaves side of bowl and forms a ball..
- Place dough on lightly floured surface. Knead about 1 minute or until smooth. Cover and let rise in warm place 10 minutes..
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Grease outsides of six 10-ounce custard cups. Place cups upside down in ungreased jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch. Divide dough into 6 equal parts. Pat or roll each part into 7-inch circle. Shape dough circles over outsides of custard cups. (Do not allow to curl under edges of cups.).
- Bake 18 minutes or until golden brown. Carefully lift bread bowls from custard cups--custard cups and bread will be hot. Cool bread bowls upright on wire rack..
If you find this Parmesan Bread Bowls with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.