Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to creamy dill chicken w/roasted potatoes and green beans recipe. You can have creamy dill chicken w/roasted potatoes and green beans using 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans:
- Use of Fresh Dill.
- You need of Yukon Gold Potatoes.
- Provide of Chicken Breasts.
- Provide of Green Beans.
- Take of Sour Cream.
- You need of Chicken Stock Concentrate.
- Take of Dijon Mustard.
- Get of Oil.
Steps to make Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans:
- Wash and dry all produce..
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- Pick fronds from dill; discard stems. Finely chop fronds..
- Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch cubes..
- Toss potatoes on a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Roast in oven until crisp and browned, 22-25 minutes, tossing halfway through..
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium heat..
- Pat chicken dry with a paper towel. Season all over with salt and pepper..
- Add to pan and cook until no longer pink in center, 4-6 minutes per side..
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside to rest..
- While chicken cooks, toss green beans on another baking sheet with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Roast in oven until tender, 10-12 minutes..
- Stir together 1 tsp dill, sour cream, stock concentrate, 1 tsp mustard, and 2 tbsp. water in pan used for chicken over medium heat..
- Season with salt and pepper. (Tip: if sauce seems thick, add more water, 1 tsp at a time, until it has a drizzly consistency.).
- Remove pan from heat..
- Thinly slice chicken, then divide between plates along with potatoes and green beans. Drizzle sauce over everything. Garnish with remaining dill (to taste)..
With a luscious lemon cream sauce and crispy chicken, this is quick and easy yet company worthy! I shared this observation with my mother, and her immediate response was "Well, of course. You post so many cheesy bread, potatoes and meat. If you do not have enough room in your oven, you can just do one. Potatoes are paired w/ green beans & smothered in a lemon mustard dressing.
If you find this Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.