Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Cabin Fever Fried Rice
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cabin Fever Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabin Fever Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to cabin fever fried rice recipe. To make cabin fever fried rice you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cabin Fever Fried Rice:
- Take of Basmati Rice.
- Prepare of diced vegetables.
- Take of unsalted butter.
- You need of Shrimp, beef, pork, chicken, etc.
- Prepare of Salt/Pepper.
- Use of water.
- You need of Spices/Herbs.
- Take of See Step 1 (Below).
Steps to make Cabin Fever Fried Rice:
- This is the time to grab the various herbs and spices you require. I used wild thyme, smoked paprika, garlic, Provence herbs, and cumin. With that said set your spices aside. No need to premeasure. Today we cook like the culinary Gods we are!.
- RICE Oil a medium sized sauté pan w/lid, wiping the pan with a paper towel to remove excess oil. Add the rice, water, and sprinkle in a good amount of garlic powder, and a couple pinches thyme. Cover, set to high heat and allow to boil on high for 3-5 minutes. Give the rice a shake and turn the heat down to low, and let all the moisture cook away. Remove from burner, and allow rice time to steam..
- VEGETABLES While the rice finishes steaming, place a medium sized sauté pan on high heat and throw the vegetables into the pan. Oil the veg with your choice of oil and cook until veg is tender. Add a pinch of salt, and whatever other spices you choose at this time. Cover & set aside allowing dried spices a chance to reconstitute, and flavors to mingle. At this juncture I added most of my spice selection to the sautés veg..
- Protein of Choice This is where you cook your protein the way you want! I sautéd mine, using ground beef, frozen onion, and salt. When cooked thoroughly, I added a bit of cumin, garlic, salt, black pepper, ginger and a touch of soy sauce. Drain off most of the fat, leaving the residual will help coat the super dry rice we made in a lovely flavor..
- Lastly, in a large serving dish pour in the rice, and fluff it using a fork. Add the veg & protein and fold the mixture until well mixed. IMPORTANT!! Do not stir at this point, you will destroy the rice and create wallpaper paste! Trust me! Almost forgot! Now throw 2 eggs in a pan and cook em up :) chop em up, and toss em in your veg. Sorry!.
- Once mixed, you may add whatever condiment or sauce you so choose! Enjoy:).
If you find this Cabin Fever Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.